Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Let's Hear Some Chatter out There!


This is Sam.
Most of the time I'm at home is spent wrangling him. He'll be two in October and already has the attitude and energy. He loves balls, especially basketballs, and points out any basketball hoop he sees. Those of you who know me may wonder how we could be related.

Last weekend we went down to southern Utah for a family reunion and stayed with Katie's family. Sam's cousin Aiden, who is two years older than Sam, was there, so Sam got a chance to spend several days with another young child. I think this helped his motivation to speak. While we were there, he started to repeat a number of words. Thus far his volcabulary consists of such words as "hi," "no," "car keys," "daddy," "happy," and "ball."

I can't wait until he's really able to mouth off.

3 comments:

Todd said...

Joel, if you want I can teach Sam how to mouth off (in a variety of languages if you would like). Just let me know...

Turbo said...

Are you sure he's your kid? He doesn't look anything like you. I'll leave it up to you whether that's good or not.

Jer said...

I disagree... that pic... he looks like Katie with Joel's hair and chin. I guess the mailman is safe for now.